Oct 8, 2012

Barney, the gay dinosaur







{Wore: Pa-sweet Clothing (thrift) Sweater, Maldita pants and DESU sandals}

Hey Pruple Durple,

I've been spotting a lot of sweaters on the trendradar lately, so I thought that I must take this really cool sweater (that I'm also selling on pa-sweet clothing) out for a thrift-brag. It's purple, or plum if you want to argue, with an A H M A Z I N G spikes on its sleeves! I immediately though of a perfect title for this lookbook post.

The concept was a well though of one, pertaining to a childhood favorite who I thought was "high" on something -- Adrenaline? -- but nevertheless has catchy songs up his sleeves. One in particular I still sing to my daughter.


I love you You love me 
We're a happy family 
With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you. 
Won't you say you love me too

I love you You love me 
We're best friends like friends should be 
With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you. 
Won't you say you love me too

I love you You love me 
We're a happy family 
With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you. 
Won't you say you love me too

I love you You love me 
We're best friends like friends should be
With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you. 
Won't you say you love me too...
..
..
..

?

!!

I noticed that isn't this song kinda like asking of love? As if it's one sided and hence the one singing isn't receiving love? But that's something deep that I don't really need to drop my ancor on. Somehow, I'm starting to feel sorry for BARNEY :(

Love,
Girl who now loves Barney

P.S: Show the purple dino some love by buying this BARNEY sweater on Pa-sweet clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment