Oct 31, 2012

Capelet Escape

{Wore: Pa-sweet clothing (thrift) dress, thrift capelet, Baclaran leggings, Steve Madden mary-janes}

Hey Wednesday morning,

I woke up today, opened my eyes, and spoke to myself, "I'm gonna be productive, today". However, that was immediately put to a halt the moment I laid my eyes on the seemingly innocent Procrastinator-nator (a.k.a the internet). I knew I was done for and told my inner monologue to shut up.

Anyhow, on days that I feel stuffy in sweaters and cardigans, I opt for my trusty capelets. Here, I channeled a teenage witch who's spreading her arms idiotically just to show the capelet's dimension. Too posey-posey, even for my style.

A capelet would make a great addition to any wardrobe, that's why I'd like to make a shout out to everyone (anyone in fashion), why am I not seeing any capelet action here in Manila ? You can't deny that it looks good in just about anything -- Jeans, maxi dresses, ball gowns. Can't you realize its conventional prowess in making someone look British (no?). What is instant chic, other than the lbd, pearl necklace, pink pumps, red lipstick, etc? Capelets.

I'm getting all riled up. Now, I better get my signages and get ready for a hunger strike for the good cause of demanding enough capelets in every (anyone in fashion) Filipino lockers.

Heyyyy, what'dyounknow, I'm being productive :)

Love,
Cham

1 comment:

  1. Liked this outfit!
    Follow each other on GFC?

    http://www.lookbookunlimited.com/

    ReplyDelete